From 14 September the N1, N2 and N5 will increase to 6 nights a week - Monday to Saturday. The N29 and N40 will operate on Saturdays only.
Nightclub buses generally operate on Thursday, Friday and Saturday Nights as follows:
- N1 from Whitehawk following the 1 route to Mile Oak Chalky Road and then returning via Fox Way and Downs Park to Boundary Road and back to Whitehawk. One journey continues beyond Whitehawk to Woodingdean. Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights only.
- N2 from West Street following the 2 route to Southlands Hospital then via Buckingham Road, Shoreham Station to High Street, with one journey going to Steyning and one journey to Worthing. Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights only.
- N5 from Patcham to Carden Avenue then via 5B route from Braybon Avenue to Hangleton, returning from Hangleton via 5 route to Grenadier then following the 5B route to Braybon Avenue then via 5 route to Patcham. Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights only.
- N12 from West Street following the 12 route to Seaford and last journey extending to Eastbourne and Hampden Park. Every Monday to Saturday night.
- N14 from West Street following the 14 route to Newhaven and the last journey extending to Seaford. Every Monday to Saturday night.
- N29 from West Street following the 29B route to Uckfield. Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights only.
- N40 from West Street following the 40 route to Pyecombe then via Albourne, Hurstpierpoint, Stone Pound, Burgess Hill and Haywards Heath. Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights only.
All the above nightclub buses have flat fares. SAVER tickets are valid on these routes, CitySAVER tickets only valid in the city area (not beyond Patcham or Seaford or on the N29). Concessionary passes are NOT valid on the N1, N2, N5, N12, N14, N29 or N40. On the N7 and N25 they are only valid in accordance with the normal time restrictions. BusID offers not available on any Night buses.
£4 any journey on N1, N5; on N2 as far as Shoreham; on N12/N14 as far as Saltdean; on N40 as far as Patcham.
£5 on N12/N14 to any point beyond Saltdean and as far as Seaford.
£6 on N2 beyond Shoreham.
£7 on N12 beyond Seaford; on N40 beyond Patcham.
The following Night Buses operate every night
- N7 from Hove George Street following the 7 route to Brighton Marina. Every 30 minutes.
- N25 from Portslade Station following the 25 route to Sussex University. Every 30 minutes and every 10 minutes during term time between Old Steine and Universities.
Night buses have a flat fare of £4 for any journey.
For more information on each route click on the icons below