Night buses operate as follows:
- N1 from Whitehawk following the 1 route to Mile Oak Chalky Road and then returning via Fox Way and Downs Park to Boundary Road and back to Whitehawk. Every Monday to Saturday night. From 26 April new times and fares apply.
- N5 from Hollingbury via 5B route to Hangleton, returning from Hangleton via 5 route to Grenadier then following the 5B route to Braybon Avenue then via 5 route to Patcham continuing via Carden Avenue to Hollingbury Asda. Every Monday to Saturday night. From 26 April new times and fares apply.
- N7 from Hove George Street following the 7 route to Brighton Marina. Every night Monday to Saturday every 30 minutes and Sundays hourly. From 26 April new times and fares.
- N12 from West Street following the 12 route to Seaford and last journey extending to Eastbourne and Hampden Park. Every Monday to Saturday night. From 26 April new fares apply.
- N14 from West Street following the 14 route to Newhaven and the last journey extending to Seaford. Every Monday to Saturday night. From 26 April new fares apply.
- N22 from Churchill Square following the 22 route to Woodingdean. Saturday nights only.
- N25 from Portslade Station following the 25 route to Sussex University. Every night every 30 minutes and every 10 minutes during term time between Old Steine and Universities. From 26 April new fares apply.
- N29 from West Street following the 29B route to Uckfield. Saturday nights only. From 26 April new fares apply.
From 26 April 2016, Night buses have standard fares, and citySAVER tickets are not valid to use on Night buses, networkSAVERs are valid. Concessionary passes are only valid in accordance with the normal time restrictions. BusID offers not available on any Night buses.
For map showing all night bus routes click here
For more information on each route click on the icons below