If you lose an item on a Brighton & Hove bus please contact us in person at:
1 Stop Travel, 26 North Street, Brighton, BN1 1EB
Monday - Friday ~ 08.30 - 18.30
Saturday ~ 09.00 - 17.30
Sunday and Bank Holidays ~ 09.30 - 16.00
Alternatively you can call our customer services team on 01273 886200.
- Due to the volume of enquiries we receive we are unable to contact drivers and ask them to stop and search their bus unless the lost item is deemed to be required urgently. When a driver needs to stop the bus, to take a radio call and search the vehicle, it delays the service which can be frustrating for customers on board. We would like to thank you for your understanding if we are unable to contact the driver straightaway.
- If we are unable to contact the driver, we will normally know if we have an item matching your description from around 2pm the following day. However it can take up to 2-3 working days for items to arrive at 1 Stop Travel and be available for collection.
- Bus depots can be dangerous places. To protect your safety, we will transport lost items to our safe and friendly 1 Stop Travel Shop for collection so you don't get put at risk by having to negotiate large moving vehicles in our depots.
- We take our responsibility to look after your items very seriously. Therefore only carefully selected members of staff have access to our customers' lost possessions. This does mean that we are unable to intercept any items in transit to 1 Stop Travel and we thank you for your patience whilst we make items available for collection.
- We do our best to match your description of an item you have lost with the information we have on our records. Whilst we do our best, we cannot guarantee an item matching your description is actually your item until you go to view it at 1 Stop Travel.
If your item has been found you can collect it free from: 1 Stop Travel Shop, 26 North Street, Brighton, BN1 1EB.
We'll do our best to reunite you with your lost property, but we cannot be held responsible for any item left on our vehicles. Please make sure you check before you leave the bus.