Dogs on buses
Recite Me: accessibility and language support is at the top right of the page.
We welcome all dogs on our buses although priority will always be given to assistance dogs.
Assistance Dogs are able to travel at anytime. We provide free travel for trainers of assistance dogs in training. Do contact our accessibility team to find out more information.
For non assistance dogs- we do ask if you are travelling with a dog to be considerate of others whilst you and your dog are on board. We hope you find the following 'doggy do's' and 'doggy don'ts' helpful.
- If you wish to travel with more than 2 dogs, please check with the driver upon boarding.
- We don't want any lost pups - please ensure your dog boards the bus with you
- Make sure your dog is well behaved and of no danger or nuisance to other passengers.
- Please ensure your dog is sat on the floor or on your lap.
- Please do not allow your dog to sit directly on the seat at anytime. This could become unpleasant for other passengers sitting on the seats and also problematic for those with allergies. (Sitting on your lap is fine- if its a small dog)
- If there is another dog on board, you may not be allowed to board with your dog in case of any disagreements between the dogs. Remember this doesn't apply to assistance dogs who will always have priority.
For more information, our customer service team are happy to help. Contact information, including opening times, can be found here.