The mobile-ticket app offers great savings on your bus fare compared with paying cash on the bus.
There are a range of different tickets on offer - available for both adults and students. Download our mobile-ticket app for free and let your phone become your ticket. You can buy tickets 24/7 - to travel immediately or you can save it for later.
Simply activate your ticket before boarding the bus, show the driver and away you go.
How Does It Work?
- Download our free mobile-ticket app from the iPhone App store or the Android Play Store.
- Sign up for a free account through the app.
- Buy any ticket 24/7.
- Activate your ticket straight away or save for later.
- Once your ticket is activated, scan the QR code on the ticket machine as you board the bus, and away you go. (Students, don't forget to show the driver your student ID card with your mobile-ticket - if you don't do this, it won't be valid)
The mobile-ticket app is only available for 1 account on 1 phone for 1 customer, please DO NOT activate more than 1 ticket at a time. There are group tickets available if travelling with others. More details can be found below.
We do recommend a good WiFi connection to load the app and to buy tickets as this offers a more stable connection compared to 4G.
Adult prices from 15 January 2019
Valid in area from Shoreham, Patcham, Falmer and Saltdean. (Boundaries are Old Shoreham Red Lion, Dyke Road Avenue/Tongdean Lane (77), Patcham Black Lion, Ditchling Road/Wild Park (79), Falmer Village, Saltdean Bannings Vale). See in map form here.
NOT valid on City Sightseeing or Night Buses. citySAVERs can be used on some other bus companies services. See full listing here.
Single Journey Tickets
CentreFare single ticket
- Valid only within the CentreFare area and also valid on our Night buses ~ Map of CentreFare area
City Wide single ticket
- Valid only within the citySAVER area and also valid on our Night buses ~ Map of citySAVER area
Seaford - Brighton single ticket
- Valid for one journey anywhere between those points ~ Boundaries are Seaford Chyngton Lane and Brighton Churchill Square or Station
Valid for 2 adults travelling together using the same mobile-ticket.
|1 day citySAVER||£8|
|1 day networkSAVER||£8.40|
Valid for up to 4 people using the same mobile-ticket for 1 hour in the citySAVER area. This ticket can also be used on our Night buses.
Valid for up to 5 people using the same mobile-ticket with a minimum of 1 adult and a maximum of 2 adults (children aged 5-15).
|1 day Family networkSAVER||£9|
Route 23/25/25X/N25 Ticket
Valid for travel all day on any route 23, 25, 25X or N25 bus.
Valid for travel all day on all Brighton & Hove buses and all Metrobus services.
How to activate and use a ticket
Please watch our video below for how to activate and use a ticket.