Using the website for live time displays
There are several easy ways to access real time information on our website:
- On the home page you can search for a location by entering a place and select it from the drop down list, this will take you to a map showing all the nearest bus stops, click on your desired stop and you can then see departures or a get me here option to plan your journey. When you click on departures the live time display board will come up.
- You can also go straight to the map by clicking on the Find your stop on a map option and select your stop that way.
- The other way is to click on the Plan your Your journey tab, select Routes and Maps, then select the service you require, below the map the timetable appears, this lists each stop in order, where you can click on the stop name and the live time display board will come up.
- Alternatively you can click on your stop on the route map at the top, it is best to enlarge the map to get a better result.
- At the top of the live time display board page there is a star symbol, which when clicked will save this stop as a favourite, which will then always appear on your home page under favourites.