Newhaven Lower Place, SW-bound service updates
Showing only service updates for Newhaven Lower Place, SW-bound.
These may affect your journey
Simply follow these six simple steps and you’re good to go!
1. Go to ‘settings’ and click on ‘sign in’ to create a new account.
2. If you previously had an account on the old app create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
3. Once logged in, go to the mobile tickets section on the app. This will trigger a verification email.
4. You should then receive an email containing a link to verify your account - click on the link.
5. Once you have clicked on the link to verify your account, any existing tickets will automatically transfer across from the previous app to your new account. If your tickets do not appear straight away try clicking elsewhere on the app and then return to the mobile tickets section or try logging in and out.
6. You can view your tickets in the 'mobile tickets' section of the app.
Please note, tickets on the new app are categorised by area, rather than type. Please click on the area of travel and then select by ticket type. For example, adult, student or child.
Thank you for downloading our new app. If you need any further assistance please contact customer services by email on email@example.com or call on 01273 886200.
- towards Seaford Library/Eastbourne, will serve the Beacon Road bus stop and the divert via Claremont Road, Marine Parade and Dane Road, resuming normal route from Seaford Library.
- towards Goldstone Valley, will serve the George Street bus stop and then divert via Eaton Villas and Eaton Gardens, resuming normal route from the Eaton Gardens bus stop.
- are not serving Tunbridge Wells Sainsburys.
Due to roadworks the Port Hall Road bus stop, NORTHBOUND only is currently suspended and our #BH14, #BH14C, #BH27, #BH27B, #BH48, #BH73, #BH77, #BH91 are unable to serve the stop whilst the works are being carried out.
These disruptions could affect future journeys
Between 20:00-06:00 on 04/10/21& 08/10/21, Upperton Road Eastbourne will be be closed, WESTBOUND services only will have to divert via Grove Road and Southfields Road.
This is on our #BH12, #BH12A & #BH12X services
During this time we will not be able to serve the following stops: