London Road Shops (stop S), S-bound service updates
Showing only service updates for London Road Shops (stop S), S-bound.
These may affect your journey
Simply follow these six simple steps and you’re good to go!
1. Go to ‘settings’ and click on ‘sign in’ to create a new account.
2. If you previously had an account on the old app create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
3. Once logged in, go to the mobile tickets section on the app. This will trigger a verification email.
4. You should then receive an email containing a link to verify your account - click on the link.
5. Once you have clicked on the link to verify your account, any existing tickets will automatically transfer across from the previous app to your new account. If your tickets do not appear straight away try clicking elsewhere on the app and then return to the mobile tickets section or try logging in and out.
6. You can view your tickets in the 'mobile tickets' section of the app.
Please note, tickets on the new app are categorised by area, rather than type. Please click on the area of travel and then select by ticket type. For example, adult, student or child.
Thank you for downloading our new app. If you need any further assistance please contact customer services by email on email@example.com or call on 01273 886200.
These disruptions could affect future journeys
- Affected routes:
On Thursday 12 and Friday 13 August, between 08:00 and 18:00 on both days, Stoney Lane in Southwick is closed due to telegraph pole removal.
During this time, service 46 will divert via Kingston Lane in both directions between bus stops Park Lane and Holmbush Centre.
Unable to serve:
- Rectory Road (both directions)
- St Julians Close (both directions)
- Clarendon Road (both directions)
- Franklin Road (both directions)
Bus stops on Kingston Lane will be observed during this time.