Lewes Road Bus Garage, SW-bound service updates
Showing only service updates for Lewes Road Bus Garage, SW-bound.
These may affect your journey
Simply follow these six simple steps and you’re good to go!
1. Go to ‘settings’ and click on ‘sign in’ to create a new account.
2. If you previously had an account on the old app create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
3. Once logged in, go to the mobile tickets section on the app. This will trigger a verification email.
4. You should then receive an email containing a link to verify your account - click on the link.
5. Once you have clicked on the link to verify your account, any existing tickets will automatically transfer across from the previous app to your new account. If your tickets do not appear straight away try clicking elsewhere on the app and then return to the mobile tickets section or try logging in and out.
6. You can view your tickets in the 'mobile tickets' section of the app.
Please note, tickets on the new app are categorised by area, rather than type. Please click on the area of travel and then select by ticket type. For example, adult, student or child.
Thank you for downloading our new app. If you need any further assistance please contact customer services by email on email@example.com or call on 01273 886200.
- Affected routes:
Due to a fallen tree at Broyle Side in Ringmer, our #BH28 services are terminating and restarting from Kings Academy until further notice. We cannot serve stops Kennel Corner, Broyle Side, Broyle Paddock, Yew Tree Close or Broyle Estate during this time.
From Saturday 24 July until Friday 03 September, inclusive, New Town in Uckfield is closed due to roadworks. During this time, southbound services 28 and 29 will divert as follows.
After serving the Uckfield Bus Station bus stop, services will turn left and divert via Bell Farm Road and A22 Uckfield Bypass, resuming normal route from the Little Horsted Church bus stop.
Services that operate via Eastbourne Road and Halland will also serve the Uckfield Bus Station bus stop and divert via Bell Farm Road and A22 Uckfield Bypass. When they get to the Little Horsted Roundabout, services will continue straight along A22 Uckfield Bypass, resuming normal route from the Knowle Lane bus stop.
Passengers may wish to board a northbound service to Uckfield Bus Station and transfer onto a southbound service.
*** The northbound bus stops between The Highlands roundabout and Uckfield Bus Station are also suspended due to railings along the entire length of the road. ***
Unable to serve:
- Uckfield Station (both directions)
- Framfield Road
- Catholic Church
- New Place (both directions)
- The Highlands (southbound)
- Highview Lane, located on Lewes Road (southbound)
- Ridgewood Post Office (southbound)
- Highview Lane, located on Eastbourne Road (southbound)
- Nightingale Rise (southbound)
- New Road (southbound)
- Cysleys Farm (southbound)
- Rajdutt Restaurant (southbound)
- Framfield Turn (southbound)
- Boarding Kennels (southbound)
From Friday 23 July until Monday 13 September, inclusive, Refectory Road on the University of Sussex campus in Falmer is closed due to roadworks. During this time, services that operate to Northfield Crescent will divert as follows.
After serving the North South Road bus stop, services will turn right on to Boiler House Hill and then left on to East Slope, resuming normal route from Park Village.
Unable to serve:
- Bramber House
From Monday 05 July until Friday 10 September, inclusive, a section of Greenways in Ovingdean is closed due to roadworks.
During this time, the evening service 2 that operates via Ovingdean will continue along Longhill Road and divert via Beacon Hill, then turn left on to Greenways to resume normal route.
The 91 school bus will serve the St Dunstans bus stop and then divert via Beacon Hill and Longhill Road. The 91 school bus is unable to serve stops:
- Beacon Hill
- Ovingdean Hall School
- Ainsworth Close
- Longhill Road
From Tuesday 01 June until Friday 01 October, inclusive, there will be temporary traffic lights at the junction of A26 Malling Down and B2192 in Lewes. We may experience delays to services.