Whitehawk Crescent, NW-bound service updates
Showing only service updates for Whitehawk Crescent, NW-bound.
These may affect your journey
Simply follow these six simple steps and you’re good to go!
1. Go to ‘settings’ and click on ‘sign in’ to create a new account.
2. If you previously had an account on the old app create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
3. Once logged in, go to the mobile tickets section on the app. This will trigger a verification email.
4. You should then receive an email containing a link to verify your account - click on the link.
5. Once you have clicked on the link to verify your account, any existing tickets will automatically transfer across from the previous app to your new account. If your tickets do not appear straight away try clicking elsewhere on the app and then return to the mobile tickets section or try logging in and out.
6. You can view your tickets in the 'mobile tickets' section of the app.
Please note, tickets on the new app are categorised by area, rather than type. Please click on the area of travel and then select by ticket type. For example, adult, student or child.
Thank you for downloading our new app. If you need any further assistance please contact customer services by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01273 886200.
These disruptions could affect future journeys
From 19:00 on Sunday 27 June until 05:00 the following morning, a section of Western Road in Brighton is closed due to roadworks.
During this time, eastbound services will serve the Norfolk Square bus stop and then divert via Montpelier Road, Upper North Street and Regent Hill, resuming normal route from Churchill Square.
Westbound services will serve the North Street and Imperial Arcade bus stops and then divert via Dyke Road (to Seven Dials), Vernon Terrace and Montpelier Road, resuming normal route from the Norfolk Square stop.
Unable to serve:
- Waitrose (both directions)
- Clarence Square (both directions)
- Churchill Square (westbound)