Hardwick Way, E-bound service updates
Showing only service updates for Hardwick Way, E-bound.
These may affect your journey
Simply follow these six simple steps and you’re good to go!
1. Go to ‘settings’ and click on ‘sign in’ to create a new account.
2. If you previously had an account on the old app create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
3. Once logged in, go to the mobile tickets section on the app. This will trigger a verification email.
4. You should then receive an email containing a link to verify your account - click on the link.
5. Once you have clicked on the link to verify your account, any existing tickets will automatically transfer across from the previous app to your new account. If your tickets do not appear straight away try clicking elsewhere on the app and then return to the mobile tickets section or try logging in and out.
6. You can view your tickets in the 'mobile tickets' section of the app.
Please note, tickets on the new app are categorised by area, rather than type. Please click on the area of travel and then select by ticket type. For example, adult, student or child.
Thank you for downloading our new app. If you need any further assistance please contact customer services by email on email@example.com or call on 01273 886200.
From 09:30 on Monday 18 October until 15:30 on Friday 29 October, there are rolling roadworks on Mile Oak Road, between Edgehill Way and Graham Avenue.
The roadworks will start from the southern end (by Edgehill Way) and move northwards.
Bus stops Edgehill Way, The Rise, Hole in the Wall, Mile Oak Road Shops and Chrisdory Road may be suspended one at a time as the roadworks move along the road, but the contractors will make room for temporary stops for each one. The first stop will open before the next one is suspended.