Hove Town Hall (stop B), N-bound service updates
Showing only service updates for Hove Town Hall (stop B), N-bound.
These may affect your journey
Simply follow these six simple steps and you’re good to go!
1. Go to ‘settings’ and click on ‘sign in’ to create a new account.
2. If you previously had an account on the old app create your new account using the same email address as you had on the previous app.
3. Once logged in, go to the mobile tickets section on the app. This will trigger a verification email.
4. You should then receive an email containing a link to verify your account - click on the link.
5. Once you have clicked on the link to verify your account, any existing tickets will automatically transfer across from the previous app to your new account. If your tickets do not appear straight away try clicking elsewhere on the app and then return to the mobile tickets section or try logging in and out.
6. You can view your tickets in the 'mobile tickets' section of the app.
Please note, tickets on the new app are categorised by area, rather than type. Please click on the area of travel and then select by ticket type. For example, adult, student or child.
Thank you for downloading our new app. If you need any further assistance please contact customer services by email on email@example.com or call on 01273 886200.
These disruptions could affect future journeys
- Affected routes:
From 19:30 on Saturday 30 October until 06:30 on Monday 01 November, a section of Ovingdean Road in Ovingdean is closed due to roadworks.
During this time, our late night service 2 that operates via Ovingdean will divert via Falmer Road and A259 Marine Drive to the Greenways bus stop.
Unable to serve:
- The Vale
- Wanderdown Road North End
- Ovingdean Stores
From Monday 01 until Friday 05 November, inclusive, Elm Drive in Hove is closed due to roadworks.
During this time, service 5 will divert via Holmes Avenue and Nevill Avenue (5A route) in both directions. School bus 71A towards Mile Oak will also follow this diversion.
Unable to serve:
- Holmes Avenue (both directions)
- Elm Drive Shops (both directions)
- Maytree Walk (both directions)
- Top of Rowan Avenue
Services will observe all bus stops on the diversion route, EXCEPT Hove Polyclinic and Millview Hospital.